Our Hospital is Open for You and Your Pet!
If you have a scheduled doctor appointment, we will allow you to accompany your pets into the building. If you prefer to remain as a curbside appointment, you are welcome to do so.
When arriving at the hospital, please call the office to let us know you are here. Please provide your phone number and the parking spot number of where you are located. Our client service representative will advise you on when to meet a staff member at our front door. Please do not come to the door until you are told.
Please note our rules to follow when choosing to have an in-person appointment with your doctor:
- Only one person per family is allowed in the building for the exam. If you have family members with you (including children), we will ask for you to remain as a curbside appointment.
- No mask, no entry.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or more will be asked to remain as a curbside appointment or reschedule their appointment.
- If you have traveled out of the country or state within 14 days, we ask for you to remain as a curbside exam.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (i.e. cough, fever) we ask for you to reschedule your exam.
- The bathroom, coffee station, and water cooler are currently not for use by clients.
- These guidelines are to be followed by all clients regardless of vaccination status.
For clients who do not want to travel into the clinic, please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provides the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The All Creatures Great and Small Animal Hospital Team